2011年10月24日月曜日

Life is ....

Life is what you make of it.

It's said by Namutaka of Little Charo2, today's morning radio stream.
Namutaka used to be a warrior of God and given forever life as a reward of his great dedications for God.

But he has a painful regret life for his wife who had been waiting for his being back and wanted to share the end of life together. He had never been back to her as his sweet heart except at a glance of a stranger.

He continuously talked to Charo; life is limited that's why life is beautiful.
I totally agree with his view of life.




2 件のコメント:

  1. I also love the story of Little Charo 2. I bought all DVD discs from vol.1 to 5 several months ago. Every time I watch them, I am very moved. How impressive story!

    返信削除
  2. Wow...you really are a big Charo supporter!
    I also love beautiful expressions in the story and sometimes refrain back on the web.
    Especially love Dread's ...Life is made up of miracles from Charo1. What about yours?

    返信削除

Please send a comment