2016年5月10日火曜日

PM 2.5

Yesterday it was cloudy so I walked my dog without wearing mask or hat in the afternoon. And more I was working outside weeding for a while until pulling the tall rapid growing plants out.
I didn't feel cold or sick at that time but I began to get sneeze and sore throat at night. I felt bad and went to bed early with a medicine.
I think it was something wrong in the air....so I checked it on the net.
Obviously the pm2.5 was a lot yesterday even though less yellow sand because of no wind.
Be careful this week!
There will be caution of pm2.5 a lot this week.
So never forget wearing mask and glasses and hat when you walk outside.

pm 2.5

6 件のコメント:

  1. I got it.
    Pm2.5 is scared, isn't it?
    I must be more careful.
    I do not walk without wearing mask this week.
    I think China is giving to Japan a lot of trouble.
    China needs to think pollution problems.
    If China does not pollution measures, a lot of Chinese will get sick in the future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We always need to defend ourselves....right?

      削除
  2. The flying substances from the continent is really troubled.
    I taking antibiotics yet.
    Because pharmacists said that take all the antibiotics.
    Some pains of the throat stay.
    I can't go to the my mother's house until I completely recover.

    By the way,
    In 2003, I went to Okinawa with friends for the first time.
    And, when I visited the "Kabila farm" of Ishigaki Island, I knew for the first time the taste of passion fruit.
    Thereafter I buy a passion fruit and juice from "Kabila farm" when it comes to May.
    I ordered them today.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's nice you order passion fruits from Kabila farm every year.

      削除
  3. I will not be affected too much by yellow sand and pm2.5 because there is a relatively strong nose and throat.
    But it is a big problem for people who have weakness at throat and nose as for you, isn't it?
    Anyway as yellow sand, I want to request to take measures of pm2.5 to the country of generation source.

    By the way, today I was very busy.
    In the morning, I attended lecture of "brain Training" at the Toyama citizen University; and from the afternoon looked around the field of a tomato and the cucumber, and then visited the dentist for treatment. In addition, I helped with the baseball training of younger grandson's team at evening. So, I was late to reply comment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Wow....you've got so busy day today!
      You had more than double or triple life schedule, didn't you?

      削除

Please send a comment