2016年6月23日木曜日

Be careful to update

I've been a Window's user since 1995 until 2010. I had used 95, 98, millennium(Me) and XP, total numbers of PC were 7 including notebook and mobile PC. But I was always having problems with the updating and antivirus softwares. Sometimes antivirus software made the program run slow to access and did problem worse. I really got tired of going along with Windows because they are too hard to work networking seamlessly. So I shifted to Mac to work with iOS 5 years ago. Since then I had no problem with my Mac Pro.
I'm very sorry for those who use Windows with a lot of troubles.

Be careful to update








6 件のコメント:

  1. When I was in contact with the PC, Windows was a complete devotion to one side in Japan.
    So ever since, I've been depend on Windows.
    I had used 95, 98 and XP so far, and now I am using the Windows 7. But Windows 10 that Windows recommends seems to have various problem.
    I'm not going to switch to Windows 10, but I want to be used in the future on the Windows that has been familiar with for many years.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Actually my son uses iMac installing Windows boot camp. Many Windows users are shifting to use Mac having Windows software.

      削除
  2. Windows10 is a dangerous tool.
    I can not use it.
    Actually I was damaged to my PC.

    返信削除
  3. My acquaintance is using the Mac in order to write a paper.
    But, I got accustomed to Windows the same as a lot of people.

    Recently, It happen changed to Windows 10 forcibly.
    A few weeks ago, when I go to the bed my PC was moving for no apparent reason.
    I went to bed I think probably something has been updated.
    Next morning, had been changed to the Windows 10 when I turn on the PC.
    But spent time in some of the operation, It was able to return my PC to 7.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Being furious about automatic update not only you but also many Win users! So serious and need to go in or out like Brixit.

      削除

Please send a comment