2012年9月12日水曜日

Little Charo

I watched Little Charo Tohoku area version episode 9 ' Still dreaming ' this morning.
It's the review from the last term from April to June and followed up last week. However it's the first for me and it's so impressive.
The main character is Basho Matsuo who is a famous Japanese poet 300years ago for The narrow street of Tohoku.
His ghost appears and guides Charo how to get a tailman.
It's very fantasy but gentle as well as moving a lot.
I felt like being waken up from the good dream.
It is said in the story.
'After the bitter winters come beautiful springs.'

3 件のコメント:

  1. I watched Little Charo Tohoku area ,too.
    It is an interesting story.
    Charo said.
    I never knew stars was so beautiful.
    I am happy as long as you are happy.
    He is great.You are great,too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. So are you!
      I think great life stays in the great

      削除
  2. I am sorry. I made a mistake. I never knew stars were so beautiful.

    返信削除

Please send a comment