2013年6月29日土曜日

My boom

I've got a blender called "solo blender ", which is a small mixer for a single cup.
It's easy to mix up vegetables and fruits which are left over in the fridge. Of course you can eat vegetables and fruits while they are fresh and being cooked.
But if you can't eat it for anything but left over, you can make use of the blender and make smoothy, juice or sauce.
I happened to exchange it with the credit card point.
When I make the pickles from the theory, I only use the stalk and the leaves are waste. I sometimes use the leaves for soup but almost useless in the end.
But this time, I use the wasteful leaves with avocado, kiwi and orange in the blender and made smoothy.
I find I like it!
It's my boom in this summer so far.




2 件のコメント:

  1. Juice or smoothie made ​​by mixing the fruit and vegetables which remained is a healthy drink,isn't it?.
    In addition, that the remaining vegetables can be effective use is a good thing.
    There is a common mixer in my home, but it do not use too much.
    Also, I am not good at vegetables juice made ​​of mixer.
    Therefore,"solo blender" will not become a boom in my home.
    Rather in my home, we will eat as it is many fruits or vegetables .

    By the way, when we open today's blog, English and Japanese versions will be displayed at the same time.
    Is it a little strange?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for letting me know the mistake.
      I didn't notice that I operated both post at the same place.
      I was absentminded when I uploaded them.
      Ive just corrected now.

      削除

Please send a comment