2013年6月22日土曜日

My favorite songs

There are some songs in my mind which sometimes comes out and I sing it without consciousness.
I'll introduce them, the best three of my favorite ones today.
I put it only one phrase like intro quiz. How can you make a guess?
You may not have ideas for that, it's no problem because they are only in my mind and quite a private.
But I dare to share them with you as the good songs are universal and forever.
I really like to sing these songs in my life.
Please guess the title and singer of these songs.
1. " When I was young I'd listen to the radio waiting for my favorite dings...."
2. " There are places I"ll remember "
3. " It's a little bit funny this feeling inside..."
The answer is in Japanese version.

Japanese version

2 件のコメント:

  1. It is very hard to guess song title from just one phrase of the beginning of a song because it is the English song in particular,isn't it?
    But, I've found singer name and title of ①.
    Carpenters's "Yesterday Once More" is a very nice lyrics and melody, so I am also favorite song. I think this song is one of the most famous song having fondness for singing in all over the world.
    Unfortunately, I did not know the title of ② and ③, and it was unfamiliar to me even after looking answer.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know "Yesterday once more " was the biggest hit in Japan. " in my life" and " your song " are not so popular as you didn't know well...
      I like them because of the lyrics much better than the tune.

      削除

Please send a comment