2016年8月20日土曜日

What a strong love

Yesterday never failed wrestling queen Saori Yoshida 33 year-old failed to get the fourth championship gold medal.
But I praise her 30 years' dedication to the girls' wrestling field.
I also love her mother's deep love for her daughter.
Her daughter is not a world champion for her, just a pretty girl.
Mother's great love made her which is a lovely beautiful strong athlete.
It's Saori's word and crying and apologizing on TV.
“I really wanted to win the gold medal and show it to everyone who has supported me, and I really have to apologize to them that I couldn’t do it,”
“A lot of things have happened over the past four years but I never thought about retiring and looked forward to competing in Rio. I wanted to win my fourth title no matter what, and I gave it everything I had to get here. So it’s pathetic that right at the end I wasn’t able to find it in me to win.”

What a strong love!

6 件のコメント:

  1. Ms. Saori Yoshida is great.
    How wonderful she is!
    It's very difficult to take part in the Olympic Games.
    Her silver medal is very valuable more than a gold medal.
    I want to praise her great effort.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Wow...it's amazing! 400m relay won the silver medal!!!
      It's a kind of great big record without a finalist nor 9 sec recorder.

      削除
  2. I really think so.
    They won a silver medal for the first time.
    They are really great.
    But it was a very small difference with third place.
    They were luky.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well...good luck comes after enormous effort!(=^x^=)

      削除
  3. I was also very regrettable that Saori Yoshida has missed four consecutive title, but we never blame her because achievement that she has played so far is too great.
    Women's wrestling gained best results to get four gold medals in 6 class at this Olympic Games.
    The origin of this achievement is not an exaggeration to say that it was Saori Yoshida.
    I expect that she march proudly as the captain of the Japanese team at the closing ceremony.

    By the way, the activity of the Japanese team is really splendid in this Olympics, isn't it?
    I expect more activity at the next Olympic Games in Tokyo.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We're very excited with the unexpected great works!

      削除

Please send a comment