2011年3月11日金曜日

I'll come with you.

I noticed this morning that I had made a mistake to listen to and had written a wrong script in my blog " Word to touch you ".
It was Choro's word of episode 48,
" I'll go with you " for " I'll come with you " I did rewite it at once!
I think it from English expression not from Japanese thought because we use the word ' go' when we start a step forward by ourselves everywhere.
In Japanese ' go' is used subjective with ' I ' , for example;
watashi ha ikimasu. (ukagaimasu,demukimasu) But sometimes I use 'come' as " I will come to you soon " when someone waits for me to come there.
It can be 'go and come' are interactive used for both ways among two more people.

In this case, Charo wants to follow Shota wherever he goes. I translated it
' go ' natually but I listened to the radio carefully this morning, it was....
" I'll come with you ". That's it!
I was very impressed to realize native English from the heart!
I think it makes me bright to learn those differences between different languages.









-- iPadから送信


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment