2011年3月21日月曜日

on the Cold Spring Equinox Day

I still feel winter today, chilly rainy day is low temperature.
I can't set winter clothes back into the drawer.
We need to wear thick warm clothes to save energy.
But we can't live without heater all day and night.

My prayer will go on

Please don't let them leave in the cold
Please give them warm place and food to live
If I had almighty power,I could take them to the warm Island.
If I were a ruler of the universe, I would scold the Sun to come up to them.

I just pray for them to be safe and happy.
Wishing for my prayers would reach to Spring
Bright and warm breeze would blow up the disaster
Natural energy could make it and let them live.






-- iPadから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. I pray for them too.

    Thank you for sharing this, it was extremely beautiful. :)

    返信削除
  2. You are also welcome, thanks for sharing prayers for the people in suffer.

    返信削除

Please send a comment