2011年4月22日金曜日

Allergy

I've got allergy this year.
It's said there are getting many people who got affected by pollen but it was not for me since last year.
I felt dry skin around my eyes and getting to feel itchy and found more wrinkles around eyes in the mirror in the beginning of March.
I went to see the doctor and got prescription of eye drops. It's effective for allergic conjunctivitis.
So I need to drop the eye lotion three times a day and it's improved my eye condition.

But now, I've had running nose and sneeze a lot. It seems like allergic nasal rhinitis.
I can't stay for a minute without blowing my nose with tissue.
So I wear mask outside to protect me from allergens.
It makes me very calm with a small drop of peppermint oil on the mask.
I have to endure for the seasoning disease so far so long.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment