2011年4月25日月曜日

Something strange happens to bamboo shoots

It's season to eat bamboo shoots.
Every year I enjoy tasting wild mountain plants especially, bamboo shoots are abundant as natural gift.
I happened to join lunch at the bamboo shoots restraurant olly open for two months on the season of bamboo shoots.
It was very delicious.
There are 5 dishes, including rice and soup, tempura, stew and salada with vinegar. Those dishes are from the ancient priests who were having lessons to gain high spirit such as SATORI.
I'm sure one could get growth like bamboo shoots.
But I'm sorry to hear that bamboo shoots this year don't grow well.
They are the worst little products ever before.
The owner worries an extraordinary climate change might have caused wild plants badly.
I felt uneasy with something bad phenomena happening here and there.
I just thank natural gift I tasted.
I'm happy to share nature life.






-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. Yeah, this year is very dry here, there should be 2 months of humid season but now there is none! and I even have chap lips and skin !! only 33% humidity....very strange and the sun shine in my house at the angle of August, but now is April !.....there might not be enough rain for the bamboo to grow, the Chinese used to say "bamboo shoot comes after the spring rain" how can they grow with no enough rain. The world is sick, I think.

    返信削除
  2. I'm afraid such a disorder makes us sicl, too.

    返信削除

Please send a comment