2011年4月24日日曜日

A nine-year Aussie boy represents friendship

"Dear Prime Minister Gillard. I've heard you can speak to other Prime Ministers in other countries.
Can you give my message to the Prime Minister in Japan?"
This letter is written by a nine-year old boy, who lives in Perth in Western Australia. His name is Ashwine Kleswell. He appealed his good will heart to the Prime Minister.

"I saw a boy in the news paper whose name is Toshihito Aizawa. My mother read the article for me.
It said …..there is a boy walking around hanging a board in the 2,000 people backed up in the gymnastic as the temporary refuge. The board is made of thick paper and it is something written on it.
He was only a survivor in his family in a car. On that day when the big earthquake hit he and his family were in a car and rushing to the hill. But Tsumani attacked their car and they were drown.
He goes around every different refuges to find his family and hanging board with his family's name."

"I ask him to come to my home if he can't find his parents. If he lives with me we can go to school together and share toys, too."

The Prime Minister Gillard was moved with his note and promised him that she would surely make it to Japan.
At last she handed his letter to the Japanese Prime Minister, Kan.
The Aussie Prime Minister said to the Japanese Prime Minister, " We are one."
She called to Ashwine that she delivered his message and she made it.





                                                                    The Prime Minister Gillard visiting Soma City





2 件のコメント:

Please send a comment