2011年12月20日火曜日

Life in winter

I feel pain sometimes in my neck or back and mostly headache because of fever in my body. It's low fever but stay longer than high fever.
I find a good way to remove the pain.
I get cold and too careful to stay in the cold air. But it makes me worse to spoil myself.
I decided to go out with warm down coat and walked fast for 30minutes in the cold air. As I walked I didn't feel cold and got warm by myself.
I finally found to warm by myself without heater and removed sickness.
So I'd like to walk at least 30 minutes as possible to make myself warm.
I think it's the ultimate Eco system to warm by myself.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Please do not overdo it. Nature is the first.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for your concern. But don't worry !
    I walk out only fine day not stormy or blizzard.

    返信削除
  3. Walking makes me not only warm but fine. I get blue if I stay at home all day. So I go out to walk. I think we also need sunshine as much as plants photosynthesize .

    返信削除
  4. I'm thinking how to spend winter life and how to enjoy of it.
    I know walking is the simplest and easiest which I love.

    返信削除

Please send a comment