2011年12月29日木曜日

to live or to be lived

There are two days and today left in this year end...in 2011.
It was a terrible hard year in history like in bad dream or in hell. Not only in Japan but also world wide on the earth, we are facing the crisis to live forward.
I used to talk to myself that nothing is forever but I still seek for something forever in my life. It made me think like that because of the death close to me.
We can't avoid death nor control life time even through I offered to give my time to someone dying. We can't live long more than 100 years. Life is short so we accept the limit and just live cheerfully in the end.
I learned to live fullest to enjoy time Now. The power of Now is very important.
Natural disaster and human disaster killed a lot of people at that time. Even though one life I missed brought me grief and sorrow. While the thousands people lost their life in the water and under the crashes, it occurred to me that life is too tough to live ...I thought of rather dying than living left alone.
But life is more precious than anything else....I still imagine great pleasure in life and I can live and support as well as being helped by someone else.
The year of 2011 gave us great task and testing in the future.
Empty mind and hopeless bring me nowhere but I just want to hear the sound of nature and ask who I am.
I think Now is the time to think of
'Memento mori', means 'think of death' in the end of the year.

8 件のコメント:

  1. The human brain is afraid that oneself is broken sometime. Therefore I think that I am going to leave something while I live. I think that this is the limit of the human brain, and the human brain cannot understand a concept to continue endlessly.

    返信削除
  2. We have time limit in life but not sure when it it.
    I can only imagine good life would be ' All is well that end is well.' To live life not to regret in the end!

    返信削除
  3. I want to live like a human being, too. Have a happy New Year.

    返信削除
  4. Thanks all for your honest message.
    I wish you great happiness will return to you, too.

    返信削除
  5. It's my pleasure that I meet you this year. And I'm so happy to read this blog, because it spreads my interests range.
    Thank you for the presence of You.
    I wish you a happy and peaceful new year.

    返信削除
  6. Glad to hear your response to my blog.
    I really appreciate your swift and frank feedback.
    I hope you will catch never ending dream and have fun whenever you are yourself. Wishing you a happy new year!

    返信削除
  7. Thank you very much for many beutiful scenes and lots of impressive thoughts in your blog here. I'm glad to make your acquaintance. I wish you a happy new year from the bottom of my heart!

    返信削除
  8. It's my pleasure to contact with you via each blog.
    Time and place are limited but imagination and power of the mind are border less and limitless.
    It's so great to travel on the space via Internet.
    Thank you do much for your concern.

    返信削除

Please send a comment