2011年12月2日金曜日

B class gourmet in Toyama No.1

It was cold outside like in the refrigerator. I felt like freeing and wanted something warm to eat.
I can't help eating Motsu Nikomi Udon in this season.
It's obviously to be said one of the Toyama B class gourmets!
It means ; they are reasonably and cost efficiently cooked ones such as Okonomiyaki and Yakisoba and etc.
I think this Udon with simmered giblets is one of the special in Toyama. You can eat it near the modern art museum along the R41.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Motsu Nikomi Udon is delicious.But I don't like Motsu.I like raw fish rather than meat.I eat raw fish once a day.But I like nabeyaki noodles. I am sorry.Good night.

    返信削除
  2. Oh...well! Everyman has different taste.

    返信削除
  3. I try out it someday. Thank you.

    返信削除
  4. I know this noodle shop. My husband and I like this menu ,too. I sometimes take it out, when he is sick. This is the menu that I want to eat once at least in the winter.

    返信削除
  5. Very yummy even if when being sick !

    返信削除

Please send a comment