2012年8月23日木曜日

Departure

I found two of pupas in my garden are already empty. It means they finally made their butterfly life!
I was trying to watch the moment when they were changing to appear but I failed it.
Though I kept observing them every morning and evening carefully but I didn't notice their pupas broken on the top....it was very sorry for me!
But to take it better, they could succeed to make their mission after all. I feel happy to know they departed from their nests in my garden.....wharever.




4 件のコメント:

  1. I guess the time of their departure was very early morning. I'm sure they are flying in the new world right now. I hope their happy life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Their life time will be less than a month, so they have to do their best to fullfil the time.

      削除
  2. Both butterflies and cicadas have the short life,don't they?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed, their life are one summer life but short time doesn't matter if they do their best in one life.

      削除

Please send a comment