2012年8月9日木曜日

Empty nest

As the season changes the wild life should get dressed up and move on.
The caterpillars have gone and find an empty nest.
I really worried about them because it's said that only 2 of 100 of their life could survive....most of the short life end by being attacked by the enemy.
It's really hard of the wild life!
But this morning I found one which is stopping at the cucumber stalk. It's just preparing to become a pupa.
I was very relieved one of them is found safe. But just after the moment,I saw a sparrow flew out from there with its mouth having a green worm.
Oh my baby worm has been taken by the sparrow!
I rushed to go out in the garden... The baby was still there.
I know the wild life is always in danger but I can't help it...it's the nature.
I just pray for the life would be safe.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment