2012年10月1日月曜日

Beautiful re-mails

Nowadays e-mail is enviable for us to contact with family and friends.
There was a contest of the very impressive e-mail by the mobile phone company.
There are some of the selected ones in the applications.

My house was destroyed.
My ship was dragged.
But I'm not lost.
I'm alive and my family is all fine with me.
[ Grand-pre of the most heart knocking re-mail contest ; from the friend after a long while since the disaster in North East Japan earthquakes.]


Hi, this is Mom. I was waiting for the day when you leave me. Have a good life!
[ re-mail from the single mother whose son sent her that he would leave home ]

You are in the good luck, not in the bad luck. You can change your destiny by yourself.
[ re-mail from the friend to encourage her in depressed by the unluckiness.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment