2012年10月18日木曜日

Long term friendship

I've been keeping in touch with a friend for 9 years in the U.S.
I got to know him in the chat room when I started chatting on the Internet.
It was the first time for me to go to free chat in English, where people gathered chatting on line in the world.
I happened to have a conversation with Jimm, who was as my age and smart to chat with me, while I was nonnative poor English. He was very kind and gentle even if he sometime couldn't understand my Japanese English. He was so patient as to guess what I meant. He had and still has an ability to listen to voice of people who is almost a foreigner like me because he is a musician who can communicate with his sense of nonverbal language.
I really adored his generous mind and talent. He also had great sense of humor. I fell in love with him easily.
I chatted with him last night after a long while. I heard that he retired from music teacher at a school and plans to go to Brazil to teach English and different culture.
I chatted with him face to face on Skype last night and exchanged recent life each other.
I gave my best heart to him wherever he goes he will be blessed and a good friend of mine.
My wish flies
Freely in the sky
Meet the mind with wings

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment