2012年10月25日木曜日

Life is...

Sadako often talks to me that she dreamed of dying for the first time the night before.
But it's not the first but I've heard of her such dreams more often since last year. I felt very sorry for the first time to hear the word...but now I get used to it and say it to her 'again?'
Yesterday she told that she was attempted to go by the hand to cling with her hand but she was scary and let it go away from her. Finally she was awake from the dream. She recognized alive.
Is it so real, isn't it?
I always reply to her that word
" If you are invited to the heaven, you should say No, it's too early! "
She always gives me lovely smile to hear the word.
She seems to show hesitation to live long but she doesn't want to die at once. But she is always getting ready for the time limit when she should leave.
Life is very rare to be born and die peacefully.
That's why we learn a lot from the older people.
They say people would die as how they lived. I'm convinced good life includes good death.
I always wish her perfect happy life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment