2013年5月15日水曜日

Information from me

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and being good readers and great help to post me and touched feedback.
I always appreciate for the comments and lovely responses to my every day blog. It encourages me to keep writing more and more.
But to my sorry, as my access counter has risen to over 70,000 views, it comes to increase spam comments.
There are more than 50 spam a day in my mail.
So I have to make something to avoid the spam which terribly annoying me even at midnight.
Those who send spam as anonymous are making them automatically to find key word. I need to shut out them now!
I'm sorry to make you take a little winding  to post your comment.
When you post a comment you need to write letters which would be given on the box.
I hope you will post comments as before.
Thank you always for your support. 
By Jen


2 件のコメント:

  1. When I post a comment in the blog today, there was not until now "character input" was required.
    I was a little puzzled at first, but was convinced to know the situation. So reply came back safely, it is OK.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your swift feedback.
      So for as I did it, it stopped spam comment at once.
      I can sleep well from tonight ^_^

      削除

Please send a comment