2013年7月18日木曜日

Can't take my eyes off you

It's so nice and nostalgic song I've ever heard recently.
I don't remember when I heard it for the first time but very familiar in my memory.
I bought this song but covered by a different jazz singer and arranged to the new waves like R&B.
I've known this song had been sung by many singers around the world and very popular as it were an eternal hit song.
I love this song and often listen to during this summer.
This video Is said to be the original version in 1967.
Enjoy the song for a while.
Can't take my eyes off you

2 件のコメント:

  1. Although I have not remained in the impression too much in those days, I have listened to this song a long ago, too.
    Lyrics is very blatant,but I think it is a good song when I hear again.
    When looking for a singer who has covered this song on the net, I was found "Zard (Sakai Izumi)" who I was fan.
    There are some videos when searching in "Zard" and this song title, and I discovered the Christmas version video among these, and was very favorite it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. There are a lot of cover versions for this song.
      I like Misia's one which was live in Yokohama.
      It was really fantastic!

      削除

Please send a comment