2014年5月13日火曜日

After the storm

It was heavy storm yesterday. It made me worry about the noises and thrown things.
The iron chair was fallen down even a big stone putting on the bench.
I couldn't take my dog for a walk last night so I took long time this morning.
I was enjoying seeing the flowers survived after the storm.
In my room there came out full bloom from the bud yesterday.
It's another color of Chinese peony given by Mariah the other day.
Today is mild and soft breeze in May like not knowing the day before, stormy weather.










6 件のコメント:

  1. It's fresh today like early summer .
    The breeze is soft and mild.
    The flowers and plants are more vivid ,because the rain washed a dust.
    I enjoy flowers blooming in the fresh air and plants being greener.

    By the way, I sent a comment yesterday.
    Did you get it? I may do wrong operation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry I've just noticed your comment last night.
      It's very hot in the day time but comfortable in the morning and evening.

      削除
  2. Thank you for your answer.
    I was relieved that my operation was right.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's okay,it was my fault not yours.

      削除
  3. Storm of yesterday was really intense, wasn't it?
    It blew strong wind such as typhoon.
    Bicycle fell over and flowerpot was turned over and leaf of tree were scattered around the house in my home.

    By the way, Chinese peony is planted in the garden of my home, but it is still a bud yet. But it will bloom at once because it is going to be a hot weather tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are looking forward to seeing their bloom tomorrow!

      削除

Please send a comment