2014年5月8日木曜日

Japanese joke

It's very popular among for seniors especially aged women.
It's Kimimaro Ayanokoji.
He is the one to have established sense of joke by his own way.
It's a kind of cynics but makes big laughter.
How come he's been so popular?
It's because from his experience and sharpened sense of humor for many years.
His talk is short like senryu and based on real situations which he has had. That's why people are into his jokes easily.
Here's the one of his.

"I'd rather like to hand my resignation out to my wife than my company."

I'm not sure you can understand it.

Ayanokoji Kimimaro


4 件のコメント:

  1. Indeed, stage of Kimimaro Ayanokoji is so funny.
    We have no choice but to laugh to talk that has a sharp tongue but can not hate and a good-paced narrative of him.
    I have heard he was great difficulty until getting such fame, and I think he has got now position by persevering effort and sense of humor of nature perhaps.
    Exactly, he is person of late bloomer, isn't it?.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. His performance is good skilled by the long term experiment.

      削除
  2. I like a comic chat of Kimimaro Ayanokoji.
    He watches a seniour couple especially aged woman,and talks about them with his uniqe joke.
    I laugh unconsciously when I listen to him.
    I looked his performance about 5 years ago.It's was interesting.
    I was laughing for one and half hour while he talked.
    His talk cheered me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's obvious that we are happy to laugh at the comical stage.

      削除

Please send a comment