2014年8月21日木曜日

How to make a decision

If you are in puzzled which way to choose, how do you make a decision ?
You may ask parents or seniors and take an advise. You'd better take it as hard as possible because you would never regret for the choice as the matters are so big.

To make a decision from what you would eat for breakfast to what kind of job you would belong to wouldn't be the same issue I think.
But this presenter Dr.Chang says any decisions are the same as in yourself and make it easy as possible. There is no answer around you but inside yourself.
This is a very strong passion and persuasion.
But I still can't totally agree to the point which is such a view of life.
For example, in Buddhism we are given life and share it in the society but in the different kind of philosophy "We make our life and plan to coordinate own life by ourselves."
It could be said in an aspect but not at all....what do you think?

By the way today is the best 16 of Koshien baseball game. I hope Tomisho can win to the best 8.
Although to win or lose is the top list of the high school baseball, the most important is fighting to win to the end and got their goal "guts".
TED idea spreading

8 件のコメント:

  1. I tried to understand the comments of teacher desperately.
    But, It's not possible to find the point of comment in my understanding.
    I want to coordinate my life by myself.
    But, the life don't proceed often go just as wanted.
    When I lost the direction of travel, I borrow the wisdom of the people of the around.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sorry I couldn't clear my point.
      Life is not so perfect as which I expected or planned. So I sometimes make a decision following my inspiration not from the reason. Even though I failed and regretted I'm sure I can learn from the experience. Whatever happened I should take care of my life to the end.

      削除
  2. Today's blog theme is very arcane, isn't it?
    If looking back on my life so far, I think that I did not decide decision of serious choice by myself.
    In many cases, I had decided by the intention and opinion of people around, for example, parents and friends etc.
    It was "left to chance" saying Japanese.
    But, in the results all right, so I don't regret my life.

    By the way, I am very sorry that Tomisho couldn't proceed to the best 8 by losing regrettably.
    But, I am proud of them as Toyama people as well as praise the good fight of them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, it was the very exciting and impressive game!
      They did very well and I'm really amazed with Bunri high school nine. They were very cool and calm in the end of the game. I suppose their decisive mind was was very trained in such a desperate situation. No choice but did their best held the victory.

      削除
  3. The comment of the teacher is difficult for me.
    I understand it only samehow
    I think that it is result of many choice that there is me now
    I did not take seriously,but very happy I thinks that choice was not so wrong

    返信削除
    返信
    1. TED shows us how to make sense and build a logic to the simple daily life because she is a philosopher.
      We can be a philosopher, too.
      I live for developing my life expansion not for bread ....
      What is your purpose of your life? To make people happy!
      What is happiness ? It's an explosion in life, LOL...

      削除
  4. I didn't understand well what she said.
    But I remembered what my husband always said.
    He says"There is no right answer in the problem in our life.Maybe there isn't even an answer"
    When I'd like to do good choice,I'll choose the answer which fits the right answer.
    But what's the right answer?It's a rational and efficient answer.All people choose it.
    If I don't sit well the answer which I choice, it isn't a good answer for me.
    I'm sorry I can't explain my thought well.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your straight thought in your mind and quoted your husband word.
      I think it true there is no answer which way you choose. We can't tell right answe when we make it through but rather we would make it true by ourselves, so to speak, the right answer will be made by yourself.

      削除

Please send a comment