2014年8月26日火曜日

Sad rain

It's been raining since last night. It's not so strong but continuously falling wet on the ground. The temperature got down and heat went away.
I've heard an acquaintance's death who used to be gentle and decisive working woman through her life for city government as a manager.
She was very respected and adored by many people from young children to elder people because she had worked in the social care support, orphanage and senior and children home.
I remember her smiling face and warm words for me when I had been in difficulties.
I didn't see her so often nor get close to her in private but she really treated me like a close friend and full attention.
I'm sure her life contented and loved by many people.
I'm going to say good-bye at the funeral today.
It seems like the weeping rain to give her beautiful life.




8 件のコメント:

  1. It rains hard and the thunder rolls in the sky now.
    I remembered the all fine day was a few days and it was always cloudy or rainy days in August.
    It rained heavily with the thunder in the afternoon.
    I heard the thunder growling well even though it didn't rain.
    I think it was cool summer but some days are hot.
    It will be fine from Thursday.But it will be under 30℃ and cool.
    The early autumn is coming.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah...it's getting harder and thunder lightening,too.
      It's kind of scary morning but I'm in mourning.

      削除
  2. Death of people who remain in the mind ,it's sad.
    We thinking vaguely that the death of people,visit someday. But, it's sadness large,when encounters it's unexpected.
    I hope that this rain washes away your sadness

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I said good bye to her and I'm convinced that she will live in my heart forever. I'm very happy to have known her.

      削除
  3. It is sad that an acquaintance dies!
    It seem to grieve by the weather
    It will be fine day!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. While it was heavy rain in the morning but during funeral it stopped and mild weather in the afternoon. She might start comfortably.

      削除
  4. Obituaries of familiar people or close acquaintance is very sad, isn't it?
    I would like to say condolence at the death of your acquaintance.

    By the way, rainy weather really have continued in the past few days.
    I was planning to go to the Tateyama mountain climbing with my grandchildren tomorrow, but it was unfortunately canceled because it is rainy forecast.
    I am so enviable Narsisa climbed the summit of Mt.Hiuchi and Mt.Myoko. I think she is very tough and great mountain girl.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. After the heavy rain it's hot very cool. I feel very cold in summer wear.

      削除

Please send a comment