2016年1月7日木曜日

Helping the senile dementia

There are increasing the number of the senile dementia as the older people are getting expanding society.
Some people who are having problems to wander around and got lost missing.
Some are saved, the others are found dead.
It's very sorry to have one in family.
I've heard an old man in my area has been missing since the end of last year. His wife has had heart diseases and didn't know when and where he had gone until the next morning at the New Year's Eve. The police and police dogs were sent and searched all day and night following his track. But he couldn't been found for a week.
It's really awful that many senile dementia are missing so much.
They might not been seen as they got diseases outlooking though.
Are there any effective ways to protect them?
The lack of police dogs




7 件のコメント:

  1. I'm worried about my health and my brain, too. A lot of people are feeling uneasy about the future. I think that all people must spend daily life without a useful tool if possible.
    I beleave that It's the best way.
    All city is wrestling with this difficult problem now.

    返信削除
  2. I made a mistake about "I beleave that It's the best way."
    The correct answer is "I believe that it's the best way."
    I'm so sorry.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good for you to have kept sending comment every day!
      It's good practice to keep away from dementia; LOL ^ ^

      削除
  3. Reward of the government agencies is a little for the work they have entrusted to the civilian.
    I sometimes hear this story.

    By the way,
    The foods and the ingredients which I prepared for the end of the year and the beginning of the year are left.
    I wonder can I spend how long these in?
    I'm now try it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Too much leftovers will kill you´д` ;
      Why don't you freeze or arrange to other cook not to be bored.
      For example, cook in the rice "beans rice", rissot or soup or something.

      削除
  4. I also think that increase of senile dementia in Japan is the serious problem.
    Possibly, it might become my own problem in the near future.
    I would like to train the mind and body so that I can not be the applicable person for this problem.
    I think as a countermeasure of such a problem, first of all is "self-help", followed by "mutual assistance", finally "public assistance".

    By the way, what is the meaning of "they got diseases outlooking though" in your blog?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It means that they are not seem got disease as dementia only by outlooking....I wanted to say.
      The missing man was not seen as getting dementia until he has been missing. So no one could distinguish it without caring so much. It's very serious because it would cause here and there.

      削除

Please send a comment