2017年4月9日日曜日

The big talk

This talk makes me very refreshed and clean because the both of veterans of each field told very meaningful. The actress Fujiko Yamamoto is famous for her beauty and a movie star known to old Japanese as the famous name of the Mt.Fuji. I thought it was her screen name after Mt.Fuji but it's her given name. I didn't know it until now.

The other one is an painter, Fujio Uno who is a grandfather of Shoma Uno. He's 90-year-old and dedicating his art work in the world exhibition. It's so amazing great work.

So the big woman and man are talking about life, work and their vision.

The big talk







6 件のコメント:

  1. Ms. Fujiko Yamamoto is an old name, isn't she?
    It's a wonder to connect person and person.
    I think it's important in the life, but I can't do it.
    I'm clumsy person.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's okay you're you. I'm okay what I am ...it's very important.

      削除
  2. I knowen actress Fujiko Yamamoto.  I longed in my youth.Shouma Uno is famous iceskatre is'nt I did'nt know such relation. ther are great people in the world.   


    by theway,today's rainy weather what will happen to the cherry blossoms? It was good timing "Ohanami"

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We know the season of blossoms has spring rain or cold back. I'm sorry for that but it's nature. Things are strong for the weather changing. So we're almost weak for the nature. It's a kind of problem.

      削除
  3. When I was young, Fujiko Yamamoto was very beautiful and one of the most popular actress. I was also a fan.
    In recent years, I didn't know her movements, but she became 85 years old, wasn't she? Even so, she is still beautiful now, isn't she?
    I was impressed by the fact she mentioned that she have still thought deeply of her deceased husband. I think her husband is very happy.

    By the way, today is a slightly cold weather in reversal from yesterday. The tulips in my garden which bloomed at once yesterday is closing the petals.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I guess you adored her so much when you were young as she was only the breathtaking beauty at that time! She might have beautiful mind as well as outlooking.

      削除

Please send a comment