2010年9月30日木曜日

animal therapy その2

Have you seen a pet owner  talked to the pet with such word as to be used for the babies?

I thought it was strange to see the old lady who was speaking to the dog, " Good boy! ", " Come this way" or 

" You can eat food later " with high tone and gentle voice.

But it happens to me and also to my family members when we talk to the pet dog in my house.

It's funny to think about why we tend to use the word slowly and clearly as letting it to be understood by the pet.

I think it  because human beings might instinctively  try to help and protect someone who is inferior to themselves.

story1
There was an old woman who couldn't walk nor speak to anyone being depressed in a nursery home. 
One day a helping dog visited the home and met the old women. 
She loved dogs and wanted to touch the dog. 
She tried herself at the most to go get to touch the dog and finally she moved by herself .
Then she had a passion inside her and her love made her break the disability.
For her, the dog treats her well enough to recover her ability.

story2
When I took my dog for a walk near my area and came across an old man who seemed blank. 
But as soon as he found my dog walking with small body and  tiny legs shaking, he smiled and bent his legs and said, " Small doggy coming here, walking and walking ". Even he was a stranger to me but he talked to my dog not me!  My dog made a good communication with him.


Nothing to say, pets are good at communication among people.
They can be naturally communicative  if we live in harmony with them.
I strongly  recommend better life with pets and happier time with pets.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment