2010年9月9日木曜日

Shape of my heart

When I listened to the radio in my car, nostalgic and sweet voice singing in there. I was really hung up and careful to the song. I couldn't help pursuing the song what it was.....the voice is of course
STING who I used to listen to his songs but  it was not exactly for me.  May be I had just picked up some of his songs, but not all of them.  I was searching for the song until I could find it.

Finally I made it !  The song is " Shape of my heart "
This song shot my heart and made me hold with the strong impression of this message in it.
I felt like being  light feather floating in the air without sorrow, pain and disappointment but with decided love.
I will never complain nor estimate, just appreciate the life.
His song heals and gives me different taste of love and life.

Will you join me?






Mi Corazon !

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment