2010年9月28日火曜日

animal therapy

" As I'm a cat, I can't catch your words but I can feel your heart inside I don't know why"

" I was born as a dog. The only thing I wish is to stay with you
forever"



These are good lyrics of the songs I often listen to on the TV
program,
' I'm a cat ' and ' I'm a dog '

They really makes me feel happy and peaceful.
I think pet animals with you are no less than family members like babies,
who can't speak nor understand languages but learning a lot from your heart.

I'd like to share the good video with you.
Hope you like it !

 






4 件のコメント:

  1. These videos made me very happy!
    Especialy I love cats!
    I want to live with cats.
    But I can't.
    Because my family doesn't like animals.
    So I sometimes go to pet shop to see cats.
    I envy people who are living with animals!!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Good for you to have enjoyed !

    返信削除
  3. vandshe
    Last week, I saw a dog of my friend.
    He is 17 years old.
    His ears, legs and eyes become weak already.
    But he looks like very happy.
    Surely, my friend will take good care of him in the future too.
    It's not easy to have a pet.
    I like animal too.
    But I never have the pet.
    Because, I have no confidence to take care of it until the end.
    from Eva

    返信削除
  4. Thanks for uploading the videos, love them, so lovely ! They never ask for return, they just give! personally I think animals are more human than human in a way...^^

    Pongwoon

    返信削除

Please send a comment