2010年10月31日日曜日

Autumn Cherry

I found a line of flowers of Cosmos on the flower vase along the street.
Actually I like Cosmos very much, one of the best three flowers which I love!
They are not showy nor outstanding but just elegant and simple.




Cosmos means Universe and Space. It has large scale for a small flower.
It's said 'Autumn Cherry' alias 'akizakura' in Japanese.
I enjoyed one Indian summer in late autumn seeing the end of the Autumn Cherry.
It reminds me of the song 'akizakura' by a famous Japanese singer.

This video is English version of the original ' akizakura '

4 件のコメント:

  1. This is one of my best love songs from 山囗百惠, it is the first time I heard the English version of this song. So beautiful and fit for such autumn time. Thanks !

    返信削除
  2. Glad to hear that. You can also watch original one!
    Click to Japanese site.^^

    返信削除
  3. I also heard the English-version song of Cosmos(Akizakura) for the first time. I was moved by the singer and the piano sounds very much. Thank you for introducing this song. By the way, your photos in your blog are all very beutiful and moved, I think. Thank you.

    返信削除
  4. Thanks tachiyan for your comment ^^

    返信削除

Please send a comment