2010年10月11日月曜日

Japanese envoy to Tang Dynasty China

A Japanese young guy is the most famous Japanese in China.

He lives in China and work as a writer after graduated from the university in China and published several books in Chinese.

He speaks Chinese fluently and his Chinese is not less than native speakers'

His name is Kazuyoshi Katoh and he is called"an envoy to Tang China Now".
He has been trying to make better understanding between Japan and China by giving his note to column. His column is very popular among people and works hard traveling around the country.

He knows how hard it is to let the people what it is around the world because Chia is not open nor free for the people to express. The government still control all the information from the Internet.

He won't give up his mind until his mission will be pursued.  





2 件のコメント:

  1. I appreciate that he's so brave to mention about those things which are so sensitive about history, especially about Nanking in the interview. I have a book written by Professor 黑羽清隆, "日本如何侵略中國"....it proved his great heart and view about history, I honor him very much. Personally I seldom talk about history with my Japanese friends, since this is too sensitive, even Taeko, my Japanese friend for 25 years, I can't remember I talked about history with her. ^^

    返信削除
  2. Thanks Pongwoon for the comment.
    I hope we will make efforts to make better understanding.

    返信削除

Please send a comment