2010年10月24日日曜日

Start from chemical free to be ecological and safe

If you want to be ecological and safe, you should begin with using natural thing and chemical free.
For instance, you can easily try wash your hair with Sodium Bicarbonate instead of shampoo, use vinegar instead of rinse. You don't have to buy expensive hair care product but making head massage by yourself. That's enough for your hair treatment.

One more natural care for the face skin is to use honey instead of face washing soap.
It's said that honey makes your skin moisture and vitality and you will feel your skin get back young.

I've just started that ecology trial and keep going.
I really want to report the result later soon !

3 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, that's new to me, I'm interest to give a try when my shamoo and cleanser are finished. I use table salt with olive oil as scrub now and feel good.

    返信削除
  2. I wish chemical free trial could remove allergy from me.

    返信削除
  3. I'm looking forward to your report about honey^o^ (from Jenny of Tuesday)

    返信削除

Please send a comment