2011年5月27日金曜日

Rainy season & Typhoon race to land Japan!

According to the weather report, the Pacific ocean area in the mainland of Japan has got rainy season today and typhoon No.2 is rushing from Philippine to the northeastern, coming up to Japan and land soon.
Rainy season comes 12days earlier than usual year and typhoon has never been with rainy season before....as I remember.
It'll be raining for a week so far.
I think Nature still gives us another tough lesson.
We miss sunshine but rainy clouds hanging.
The temperature is lower again.
I still need heater in the day time.
I'm worried disorders are increasing sickness here and there. So I will keep myself warm not to get serious illness.


-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. This year is so strange, we are having a different summer I think....very dry. I even have chapped lips and need to apply body cream. Our summer used to be hot but humid, so dryer is good but feeling very strange.

    返信削除
  2. After the typhoon weakened it was still stormy and much rain for a day.
    Temperature turned low and I had to wear like in winter!

    返信削除

Please send a comment