2011年5月1日日曜日

Spring thunderstorm

It's been strange and awful bad weather in this season.
We are now in the Golden Week, holidays in May. It used to be pretty warmer sunny days and good season for gardening, hiking and trekking the mountains. But these days were very cold, rainy and stormy, more worse was the thunderstorm yesterday!

I can't enjoy outdoors but working inside such as reading, watching and good time for cleaning.

Meanwhile, I've got a mail from an acquaintance near the mountains that she could trekking and found to take wild mountain plants as usual year.
She invites me to lunch with mountain plants dishes.
I'm very happy to have the invitation.
My grey Golden Week turns to be brighter with the mountain plants taste.



-- iPadから送信

5 件のコメント:

  1. Good for you Junko ! can taste dishes made from fresh mountain plants....I envy you. How come there is thunderstorm in this season, very abnormal!

    返信削除
  2. I'm afraid any strange natural phenomena might be sighs of worrisome disasters, as it were the earth is claiming her sickness.
    It's reported that too much gain of squids around Japan area was just before the big earthquake. So the abnormal thunderstorm in spring and bad products of natural resource are the also the sign….?

    返信削除
  3. We're having strange weathers here as well in South America, lots of rain and floods and cold days in the middle of the summer and then again a super hot temperature. Lots of electromagnetic storms as well. A completely mess. We're in autumn here right now... let see what will happen. :S

    Enjoy your lunch! (and share some pics if you can!) :)

    返信削除
  4. It's really serious about world wide strange weather phenomena, Elle.
    You live in the opposite side my country in South America!
    We are having warm season,while you are having colder and colder.
    Hope you don't catch cold in winter.

    返信削除
  5. Yeah... I'm completely at the opposite side and still what happens there resonates here so far away, like vibes between dimensions. Isn't internet wonderful? :D

    I hope to not catch any cold, fortunately my immune system is sort of strong. I'll handle the cold winter with a smile :D

    返信削除

Please send a comment