2012年5月29日火曜日

Cuckoo

When I worked in the garden early in this morning, heard the voice of cuckoo.
Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo....
It seems later than usual when I used to hear at the beginning of summer every year. I remember the earliest one was around golden weeks.
Anyway I enjoyed the voice and it reminds me of something mysterious about cuckoos.
The female cuckoos are said to lay eggs in other species of birds.
It's called 'brood parasitism'.
Since I knew it I became to hate cuckoo but I can't deny it one of the survival way of life for the developing.
The other one is the movie about ' One Flow Over the Cuckoo's Nest '.
In English it means for crazy, according to the website.


Cuckoo means ...


Whether I hate cuckoos or not they visit in every spring and singing and enjoying their summer.

Japanese version

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment