2012年5月21日月曜日

Good news yesterday, today and tomorrow

I feel like blessed by good news.
Yesterday the sumo wrestler Kyokutenho won the championship at the summer title yesterday.
He was the oldest who won the championship at the regular battle stage. He has been devoted a sumo wrestler from Mongol for 20 years.
He didn't give up his sumo life and now on. His effort encourages not only his mates but also many audiences and me.
Next the Annular Solar Eclipse was seen clearly from almost in Japan.
Though I didn't prepared for it I fortunately could see it with my neighbors. I will never see it as long as being in Japan in the end of my life. Thanks for the great show time.

The third topic is about the opening of Tokyo Sky Tree tomorrow. The Annular Solar Eclipse was seen on the top of the Sky Tree. They say it seems like blessing the opening tomorrow,

I think Solar, the Rising Sun (Kyokutenho) and the Sky Tree are the good symbols for Japan.
I can expect good sign will bring us happy era.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I overslept and could not see the Rising Sun. I am sad.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Don't worry. You will have another chance if you travel around the world to see the annular solar eclipse somewhere in the world !

      削除
  2. Yesterday was so beautiful day, wasn't it? Fortunately I had kept looking at an annular solar eclipse from a window in my house during it occurred. I have noticed it was the happiest thing for me that I can look at it with my family.

    返信削除

Please send a comment