2012年5月24日木曜日

Strange scene

I happened to see strange scenes in the morning and in the evening today.

One is a guy in the car stopped next to my car under the red signal light, who was wearing in Buddhism priest's and smoking with the driver's window open....when I was on my way to work in the morning.
I couldn't but looked at him for a moment until the signal changed to blue, felt it mismatch beyond my expectation.
He might have been on his way to give a morning service to his client house.
But I couldn't find a sacred priest from him. It's a pity.

Next is when I walked dog in the evening. I heard noisy sound of some birds crying.
It was a big heron flying and being chased by two crows.
Crows were smaller than the heron but they were too savage to attack the heron. Though it was the nature, I couldn't help getting angry with crows.
Crows are trouble makers and increase the number...what will happen with so many crows in the town?
I remember the scary film 'The Birds'.
How will we deal with the block flocks?

2 件のコメント:

  1. How will we deal with the block flocks? It is a difficult problem.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We need to know what is their natural enemy.

      削除

Please send a comment