2012年5月16日水曜日

Flowers today

I walked and found flowers here and there in the green leaves.
They were so colorful and vivid in my eyes.
I got energy from their beauty and natural masterpieces.
Thanks for their great works!


'Nadeshiko' in my garden is now blooming in shocking pink color and it welcomes me in front of the door.
I made it plant last year after the Nadeshiko Japan's victory of the championship. It's come out since last year. I'm sure that it symbolizes Nadeshiko Japan's Victory on the Olympic game in London.

2 件のコメント:

  1. What the beautiful flowers they are! Their color give me the energy. Thanks for your good picture. I hope that I could look at the bigger picture. Because I don't know how to make it bigger on the PC .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, flowers are great spirits and inspire us a lot.
      You'd better see them in real not via monitor. No picture is superior to the real one.

      削除

Please send a comment