2014年6月9日月曜日

Browsing

I was browsing at the bookstore for a while.
One of them was the book
"You may die tomorrow."

It seems very unpleasant but it has something attractive because the subtitle is saying " You can laugh and die at the end of your life ".
It suggests 27 key questions to accomplish life.
The book has good therapy to heal the hurt and ease the pain in your heart.

I used to think "what's done is done" and never regret what I did by myself.
But I come to think not to worry too much about failures even I really regret a lot. I'm learning from the failures. I regret and be sorrowful very much so that I won't make the same situations as long as I remember.
I do still make the same problems sometimes. But it is getting easier and familiar to me.
I'm getting along with difficulties and getting tough for the problems.
Getting old is not so bad.....I'm simple and clear.
There is nothing so important in life. I'm not afraid of dying now and tomorrow but laugh.
This book reminds me of good death being in the good life.






8 件のコメント:

  1. Hello! My name is Emily this is first letter Im' glad to send comment

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good to hear from you.
      Hope you are getting to be better.

      削除
  2. You met the great book, didn't you?
    I was alway worrid about something and regretted what I had done, when I was young.
    But now my body is old and hard, but my mind is good.
    I'm thinking "That's the way it goes"anytime, when I 'm in trouble.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We can creat laughter in our life as long as we never lose hope.

      削除
  3. I checked on the net and saw the outline of this book.
    I'm aware that "I die someday surely", but does not live always conscious with "I might die tomorrow."
    I think this author have preached the importance of living as hard as possible day by day always.
    I could not afford to think this importance because working very hard until retired, but I came to feel the gratitude of day by day living after retirement.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know the youth has vitality and time enough to be challenging to get wise and experience. While the aged people have no time to waste so just enjoying and making laugh to use wisdom and experience.

      削除
    2. It's a very interesting book. I feel the decline of physical fitness every year. I feel a little scary is when I think death is I'd like to visit someday. I can't do anything for fear of failure every day. But I thought that to think positive fun and more comfortable also is important. I want to spend laughing in spite of the anxiety anyway. And I'd like to think that it was happy in the face to death sometime.
      Sandra

      削除
    3. It's natural that you feel fear for the death. But it's also important for us to face into inevitable time limit.

      削除

Please send a comment