2014年6月20日金曜日

Buckwheat noodle lunch

I've often been to eat buckwheat lunch these days.
Some of my friends living out of my city took me to their favorite restaurants to eat out.
I like to eat pasta, pork cutlet, curry and rice or sushi etc for lunch but I really love buckwheat lunch very much.
I'd like to show you my favorite ones.



This is "one bowl buckwheat noodle" at Onoue, one of the most popular menu at the restaurant.
All in one bowl dish is simple and easy but full topping with tempura, green vegetables, green onion, grated radish and shredded laver.




This one is special for weekday lunch at "Okina".
It's very light with tempura, egg roll and picked vegetable and green beans rice. The buckwheat is "Sarashina" white noodle.

They are both my favorite lunch which makes me want to eat again.

12 件のコメント:

  1. What sumptuous lunches!
    Especially, the frist picture is heavy. I can't see noodle with fuii vegetables.
    I'm side with "udon" but i want eat this "buckwheat with tempura".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I hope you don't have any buckwheat allergy.

      削除
  2. I like the buckwheat too.
    My favorite is a "tenzarusoba" and "Okina" is one of my favorite soba restaurant.
    I liked a udon when I was young, but now I like a soba better than a udon.
    I 'd like to have an urge for a "tenzarusoba" for lunch and I go at once by myself.
    When I'd like to eat delicious dish for lunch,I remenber the proverb "Procrastination is the theif of time" and go my favorite restaurant at once.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure you enjoy life as long as you are healthy and well being in your life.

      削除
  3. They lookes very great! I would like to eat it.
    Then long time no see on this stage.
    Actully I tried a few time here,but I couldn`t.
    Now I wonder this will be able to access.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Welcome back to see you, Ann!
      I hope you visit more often from now on.

      削除
  4. I like very very delicious food! 
     I hear delicious rumor I can't wait to try as soon as visit that restaurant
    But I'm no't too like buckwheat
    May be I don't eat delicious buckwheat.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. So you don't like buckwheat noodle, do you?
      You may find most delicious food by your own!

      削除
  5. I like buckwheat noodles better than Japanese noodles, from child.
    I would also like to visit "Onoue".
    By the way, it was a great surprise today.
    I appreciate your kindness.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are welcome.
      Nothing is more precious than your flowers.

      削除
  6. "One bowl buckwheat noodle" at Onoue is very unique, isn't it?.
    In addition, special lunch at "Okina" for weekday seems very healthy, isn't it?
    Unfortunately, I can eat buckwheat, but I will eat buckwheat rarely because I love ”Udon" very much.


    By the way, it will be posted many comments when it comes to the topic of the food.
    I'm looking forward to see a lot of comments.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, we talk much about food!
      Food topic attracts people a lot LOL.

      削除

Please send a comment