2014年6月19日木曜日

The ranking

I've read the news about the ranking of the top 50 comfortable cities to live in Japan.
It's so interesting and amazing.
Our prefecture Toyama has 7 cities among it.
Tonami, Uozu, Imizu, Kurobe, Namerikawa, Toyama and Himi are ranked in compared with neighbor prefecture Ishikawa has 6.
I feel very proud of the result because citizenship is highly satisfied with own city in the prefecture.
I didn't join the survey but I'd like to take the survey in the future as long as I love my city.
The ranking of the cities easy to live


4 件のコメント:

  1. I had habit that I see teacher's blog every morning.
    And every time my brain is woeeid. but it's a nice time with me.
    well I live country. nothing coff shop,nothing large supermarket,facilities for travel is so bad!
    but There is no place like home!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We are very lucky to live in the lovely homeland!

      削除
  2. I am also surprised at this ranking results that contains seven city of Toyama in the best 50.
    Especially, I think it have worth noting that the city of prefectural capital are only Fukui city or Toyama city.
    I also want to pride that our city has received a high evaluation by well-balanced evaluation at each items

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I also think our prefecture has well balanced and high quality of life. It's from the good heart and manner.

      削除

Please send a comment