2011年1月30日日曜日

Another guardian, Kanon

Little charo2 episode 42 Guardian



Kanon appears to guard Shota in the Lost Forest just at the same time Charo sees Dread.
I remember that painful moment she left Charo because she just wanted Charo to live strong without her.


I will recall some impressive phrases between Kanon and Charo.


Episode 9      A mother's choice 

That's band used to be mine. I gave it to Charo.
It's his only memento of me.
It's okay if he doesn't know me as his mother.
I just want him to live his own life.
(That must be a tough choice)
Yes, but that's the way it has to be.

Kanon fights back her tears.
Then I'll pray for you, Charo.
I'll pray you'll find Shota.

Episode 11        Out of the Storm

Charo! A storm is coming.
Let's go back to the lodge.
Shota may have left footprints. I have to find them before it's starts raining.(Charo)

Charo, we have to go now.

Just a little longer.

Now! It's too dangerous.

Don't tell me what to do! You're not my mom!

Kanon can say nothing.


Episode 20      Sayonara

Charo, it seems my son is in the Lost Forest.
I'm leaving. I'm going to look for him.

I won't see you anymore?

That's right.

Kanon left Charo a message ' Always be strong '




Sayonara

I want to protect you from all wrong

Wish to see you grow up strong

Even if the world should be against us

I'm glad l got to see you run

To find you young and free

Please remenber me, my precious one

Sayonara

This song is sung by Donna Burke, who  is a singer, an actress, a writer, a business owner as well as Kanon's voice.
I sent her a mail to praise her great work and her lovely voice.
She sent me  her sincere message back. I'm very excited to hear from her.
She said that playing the role of Kanon was a career highlight and so powerful mother love for her.
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of Charo 2.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment