2011年1月9日日曜日

space trip to the country resort

Precious time to stay in the resort
Felt like space trip in the country farm
Kept my time slow and fIoated in the dream.

'Welcome to the restaurant Farm !'

You'll be filled with natural power and joyful feeling.
You can enjoy yourself by the six sense, visual,smell, taste,sound, touch and heart.
But you should mind it a secret space.
Never let it be taken over by the invaders.
Keep the healing space carefully as a good guard.

I know everyone needs a secret base.
So you are one of the lucky ones if you find the dream resort.

Enjoy until your heart content.





1 件のコメント:

  1. It's so relaxing that I feel the mood so real....I do love winter sun and I'm glad that yesterday I did some needle work at home on my peaceful sunday with the blue sky and bright sun....^^

    返信削除

Please send a comment