2011年1月19日水曜日

Come back Mr.Apple

I'm really worried about Steven Jobs who is said to be off to have medical treatment on his health. I hope he will recover and come back.
'An apple a day keeps the doctor away.' I'd like to start that way to remind him and pray for his good health.
This is the message to his staffs. It is his his confident and best regard to his fellow.
I'm very impressed that his truth will make his men move and manage the project successfully while he is absent.
I'm sure good heart will make it through....don't worry Mr.Apple, take a good rest!



Team,

At my request, the board of directors has granted me a medical leave of absence so I can focus on my health. I will continue as CEO and be involved in major strategic decisions for the company.

I have asked Tim Cook to be responsible for all of Apple’s day to day operations. I have great confidence that Tim and the rest of the executive management team will do a terrific job executing the exciting plans we have in place for 2011.

I love Apple so much and hope to be back as soon as I can. In the meantime, my family and I would deeply appreciate respect for our privacy.

Steve

2 件のコメント:

  1. When I knew that Steve Jobs has to leave for medical treatment again, I've tears in my eyes.....all Mac users love him so much, he is such a genius. I first put my hands on a Mac in 1985 and Mac changes so much since then. Wish he will get well soon and keep on giving us surprises !

    返信削除
  2. He is surely such a man Hungry and Foolish,you know. Who knows miracles would come around over him!

    返信削除

Please send a comment