2011年1月23日日曜日

Old boots refined

The old short length boots were almost worn out. It's my mother used to wear when she was young about 30 years ago. I loved the design and the fitting of the boots and couldn't throw away.
I met a master craftsman who can deal old shoes to remake into new.
I wonder if my favorite old boots can be renewed.
I asked him to repair the one.
A few days later,I've got a pair of renewal boots, which were dyed shiny black and attached fine heels.
I'm happy with the long life and good quality boots and I think it absolutely wise for the waste less life.
I'd like to take it at least until next decade with good care.



3 件のコメント:

  1. What a great idea and craftmanship !!
    I can feel the touch of fine leather through the photo, really high quality leather !
    You put new life into it again and it's so meaningful to wear a second generation boots from your mother....must seems like walking on clouds. Same as you, I'm still keeping a pair of shoes left by my mom....it's time to nourish it a bit. ^^

    返信削除
  2. Thanks,Pong. I feel very comfortable with renewal boots.
    Now that I will find new from old....I ordered my old suede skirt into pouch bag.

    返信削除
  3. Oh, Junko you have such great ideas, I've to learn from you. Also, I'll have to clean and refresh my mom's shoes first. Thanks so much !

    返信削除

Please send a comment