2011年11月27日日曜日

Heartbeat song for me

When I was driving, a powerful sound was streaming on the radio. I was almost caught by the message song at that time...just remembered the name of the artist and the title of the song.
The strong word in the song left in my ear for a while and kept hamming to get home.
The phrase is
" That's that's that's when we all win."
I didn't lose it and searched it on the internet. I found it easily.
The artist is Nickekback from Canada.
The song is "When we stand together"
I'm very charmed with this song because it has bold passion and simple message in it and I really love the voice of the vocal.
His voice is deep, wild and somehow gentle.
It drew my heartbeat without singing it loudly.
Heartbeat and Drumbeat carries on.

2 件のコメント:

  1. After today's English lesson, I kept singing this phrase to get home riding my bike.
    As you said, it made me cheerful.

    返信削除
  2. Glad to hear that! I hope you will find good fun from the song.

    返信削除

Please send a comment