2011年11月17日木曜日

What's about Siri?

It's voice assistant service in iPhone4S which I wanted to use and talk to her. It's a kind of voice robot to answer you but only three languages in English, French and Germany.
At first, I asked her a question in English.
What day is it ?
Wednesday 17 November 2011
What time is it?
It's 5:55pm.
She could both answered rightly.
But I asked
Where is it here?
I'm sorry, I don't know.
She doesn't seem to figure out in Japan as well as Japanese.
Who do you like?
This is about you, not me.
She answered cooly.

I'm going to ask her to wake me up at 6:00 am in the morning before going to bed.
I wonder how she will do for me?







PS; When I talked to Siri to wake me up at 6:00 am tomorrow morning she answered me that she set the alarm clock at 6:00 am in the alarm timer on the iPhone.
So I could get up at 6:00 am this morning by the alarm on the iPhone!
Now that I know Siri can help me smartly. ( 18 Nov. morning wrote)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment