2012年4月16日月曜日

Awake in the season without an owner

I have noticed for a few years that some blossoms and the leaves showed their season bloom and color in the small garden without an owner.
It's been empty since the old woman had gone. But those left plants are still alive and beautiful.
I remember the famous Japanese poem.

When the east wind blows
Bloom and spread the pram blossoms
Even without your owner
Don't forget Spring bell
(by Michizane Sugawara)

It's his farewell word to his home.
He was forced to send to the countryside by the government.
He resigned with sorrowful goodbye.


2 件のコメント:

  1. The cherry trees behind my home are in full blossom, too. I talked cherry trees with my wife today. Why does the Japanese like cherry trees? Because cherry trees do not have personality, do you match a Japanese? I talked with my wife about such a thing.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I suppose Japanese like cherry blossoms because cherry blossoms have short life but spread at their most for the season.
      The beauty of them is after the severe winter cold ...also dear style of life.

      削除

Please send a comment